This blog now dofollow

This blog now is dofollow. Everyone is welcome to comment.

This dofollow mean are, if you comment in my post, your given link will be followed by googlebot (not me who follow you).

Why? Dofollow will give you backlink from my blog, but, my blog haven't ranked by google yet. May be later. But now, this blog is Dofollow.

You can comment whatever you like. I will not delete it. You can spam, or scam up to you. But I warning you, my is is not ranked by google yet. My blog has no page rank yet. so, even you write scam or spam in your comment, its no problem to me.

2 Response to "This blog now dofollow"

  1. rahul says:

    Good that your blog is dofollow I love do follow blogs.
    free cna classes

    rahul says:

    Yes really nice blog you have thanks for sharing.
    silver surfer vaporizer

Post a Comment

Comment plese, if you dropping by....

Powered by mhabibie